About the Course
What is Business Permutation?
Business Permutation is a eight (8) week incubation program for aspiring and existing
entrepreneurs. The emphasis of the program is to provide the practical skills for daily business
operations, helping participants to align business theories with business realities.
What are the topics covered in the program?
The program covers the following key areas of business:
• Identifying and qualifying a good business idea
• Choosing the right form of business registration
• Business funding
• Understanding the business planning process and the requirements for an effective business plan
• Financial management
• Cash flow management
• Understanding business financials
• Using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to improve your business performance
• Marketing your business
• Legal and regulatory requirements
Mrs. Nichole Joseph-Cupid
Business Development expert and experienced entrepreneur, Mrs. Nichole Joseph-Cupid, offers her years of experience, knowledge and skills to support the growth and development of her clients. She is an engaging and charismatic presenter guaranteed to hold your attention as she delivers great content with simplicity and clarity. Mrs. Joseph-Cupid is qualified in Accounting, Law and holds an MBA Marketing with of twenty years both Corporate and Entrepreneurial experience.